DISTRICT 2 ADVISORY COMMITTEE INFORMATION AND MEETING DATES:
Hamilton County Board of Education District 2 Representative Kathy Lennon is creating a District 2 Advisory Committee. This committee is dedicated to improving and promoting communication among schools, families, and communities to increase awareness, solution-based conversations, facilitate family resources and support, and to coordinate activities that improve student achievement and growth. You are invited to join Ms. Lennon and District 2 neighbors for an informational forum about the advisory committee. She will be discussing the purpose, framework, and responsibilities of the committee and wants to hear what you would like the advisory committee to address and accomplish.
Applications for the committee will be available at each of the scheduled meetings. If you would like to be a part of the District 2 Advisory Committee, you must attend one of the informational meetings and live, teach, or have a student in District 2.
Applications may be filled out at the meeting or returned to Ms. Lennon via email by Feb. 16th (firstname.lastname@example.org)
District 2 Advisory Committee Information Meeting Dates:
- January 29th: Thrasher Elementary – 6:00 pm
- January 31st: Nolan Elementary – 5:30 pm
- January 31st: SMMHS – 7:00 pm meeting in the Theatre
- February 1st: Alpine Crest – 6:00 pm
- February 5th: Rivermont Elementary – 5:30 pm
- February 6th: Red Bank Elementary – 5:30 pm
- February 8th: Red Bank Middle & Red Bank High School – 5:30 pm at RBM Library
School Board Member
Hamilton County Department of Education